The Habitat Preliminary Model
This is a cardboard model used to illustrate The Habitat design.
All aspects of this design is open for revision, however we see this structure as meeting the following objectives;
- Using recycled Materials
- Rapid build and roof installation
- Permitting Projects to start and continue rapidly
- Protect participants from Sun and Rain
- Minimise work required to lock up stage (top Floor)
- Provide the total volume and floor space to permit multiple projects
- Provide the total volume and floor space to provide accommodation, workshop, gallery and studio requirements.
Preliminary Model Photos (See Below for caption)
The basic structure of the Habitat formed using four (4) x 40" or 12meter High Cube Shipping Containers Four (4) Additional posts will be welded into the Ground Floor Containers, one container width from each end, on the inner walls.