The Habitat Project Phases and processes
The Habitat Project Phases and processes are the major steps that form The Habitat Project. Actual project management may be undertaken elsewhere, however these phases helps participants understand the big picture.
Special Note: The Following Project Phases follow standard "Systems Development Life cycle" approach, however it is the intention of the Project Manager to apply a "Set Based Design Methodology" to various features and components.
- 1 The Habitat - Initial Design Phase
- 2 The Habitat - Community engagement Phase
- 3 The Habitat - Formal application Process
- 4 The Habitat - Site Development Process
- 5 The Habitat - Initial Construction Phase
- 6 The Habitat - Evolutionary Design Phase
- 7 The Habitat - Futures Planning Process
- 8 The Habitat - Business as Usual Phase
Implementing sustainable components and features Relationship to set based design Christopher Alexander